Thursday 22 July 2010

Cupcakes

Some cupcakes I made for my ex in January.
I used a recipe out of the Olive magazine '101 brilliant baking ideas' book, bought for me by a friend (:
125g of butter
125g of golden caster sugar
2 eggs
225g of plain flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
100ml of milk

I used heart-shaped silicone cupcake cases, a present I got for Christmas from my parents (:
And then decorated the cupcakes with icing, fondant, chocolate and marshmallows.




I also made him a cookie monster cupcake. This was made with the same recipe, placed in a normal shaped case. Once cooked, I cut a hole in it and placed a cookie in there. The cake fell apart slightly because of this, which involved using a lot of blue icing to fix! I used marshmallows as the eyes (:


No comments:

Post a Comment